Denver’s Leading Tax Resolution Firm
Since our founding 21 years ago, our singular goal at BC Tax has been to provide the best possible tax services and solutions for clients. We know that offering great support and putting the individual first wins more clients than any other business strategy. The thousands of clients who have worked with us over the years know the benefits of our approach to tax resolution. If you’re hoping to turn the corner in your life toward a future without back tax stress, we’ll help you achieve your goal.
When you choose BC Tax, you’ll discover a team of experts who are fully prepared to address your tax concerns. We believe a strong team is built by strong employees. As a result, we hire only the top talent in the tax debt relief industry. Our team is made up of the best tax professionals in the business, including CPAs and Enrolled Agents. Why choose a team-focused tax resolution firm like BC Tax? Because being paired with top tax experts is the best way to set yourself up for success.
If you’re still not sure about BC Tax, consider the experiences of our past clients. Over the years, we’ve helped clients from around the globe find solutions to their tax challenges. Our team members consider a job a success when we help individuals like you get their lives back from tax debt.
What Are Enrolled Tax Agents?
When you work with BC Tax to resolve back taxes, fight penalties and liens, stop collection efforts, file updated and accurate returns or solve other tax issues, you will have an Enrolled Agent working on your case. Enrolled Tax agents are approved by the IRS to represent taxpayers, and they’re a powerful resource.
Enrolled Tax Agents must pass a three-part exam that evaluates their ability to understand business and individual tax returns. An individual can also qualify for Enrolled Agent status if they have worked for the IRS directly. Either way, Enrolled Agents must meet ongoing continuing education requirements and adhere to strict ethical standards. They are experienced, credentialed professionals who are uniquely qualified to help with individual and business taxes.
There is no higher credential with the IRS than that of the Enrolled Agent. These professionals can handle any tax matters and represent any taxpayer before any IRS office.
Our Tax Relief Programs
Getting a notice in the mail from the IRS or your state tax authority can be a shock — especially if they believe you owe back taxes. And although you should never ignore a notice from the IRS or your state, the good news is that these notices frequently include mistakes or inaccurate information. If you’re unclear how to proceed, BC Tax can help.
Some of the tax relief services we provide include:
- Negotiating offers in compromise
- Negotiating tiered installment agreements that make repayment more affordable
- Helping taxpayers avoid wage garnishment and asset seizure
- Appealing enforced collection actions
- Representing individuals and businesses during audits
- Winning penalty abatement
- Protesting transcripts
- Securing lien discharges and applying for subordinations
The worst thing you can do is ignore a collections notice and hope it will go away. The IRS has the power to garnish your wages, seize money in your bank account, put a lien on your home and more — without a court-ordered judgment.
When you contact BC Tax, we’ll provide a complimentary consultation with a Senior Tax Consultant and assign an Enrolled Agent to work on your case. Once we understand the scope of work required, we’ll deliver a comprehensive plan that will stop collection actions and help you get back on your feet.
Tax Debt Services
BC Tax has deep roots in the Colorado community. If you’re looking for tax debt relief, negotiation or resolution services, our team is here to help. The advantages of working with us include:
- Flexible hours: You don’t have to worry about time zones when you work with a tax resolution expert in Denver. You can call and communicate with your tax experts or Enrolled Agent when it’s convenient for you.
- Comprehensive knowledge: Avoid communications challenges when you partner with BC Tax. As a local tax debt relief company, we refuse to outsource work to third parties who don’t get the IRS. The tax resolution experts at our Denver-area business understand how our federal and state taxes work. After all, we live here too.
- One-on-One interaction: At BC Tax, we understand how personal tax problems are and how much it helps when you work with a dedicated team. Our team takes the time to get to know each client individually, providing personalized attention and support throughout the entire tax resolution process. With our client-centered approach, we strive to build long-lasting relationships and earn our clients’ trust.
Correct income tax preparation is an essential part of the financial plan of any individual or business. When you need help preparing an accurate return that maximizes available deductions, credits and offsets, call BC Tax. We can:
- Prepare and submit federal and state tax returns regardless of where you live in the U.S.
- Review prior year returns and resubmit if we believe there are inaccuracies or opportunities to maximize tax savings
- Calculate itemized deductions, including those related to real estate, home offices and business-related deductions
- Prepare returns for individuals and sole proprietors, corporations, partnerships, nonprofits and not-for-profits
BC Tax solves tax problems and files accurate returns, but we can also help you plan for the future. Some of the tax planning services we provide include:
- Making recommendations for business owners considering establishing a corporation or partnership
- Estimating income taxes owed for the upcoming year
- Leveraging changes in federal and state tax laws that can help you save money